Follow the steps below to factory reset your Polycom VVX device in order to bring back the factory default settings. This must be done before provisioning your Polycom VVX phone in case the device has residual settings of a previous configuration.
Factory Reset your Polycom VVX phone
- Turn off the device.
- On the “Loading Application” screen press “Cancel.”
- As soon as the “Welcome” message appears, press and hold down “1,” “3,” “5.”
- Release them only when seeing the “Enter Password” message appear.
- For password use the phone’s MAC address (using CAPS for letter) and press “OK.”
- After the restart your phone will be successfully reset (with default password “4, 5, 6”)