Insert the video in PowerPoint
- Open PowerPoint in Normal view.
- Click the slide that you want the video to be in.
- On the Insert tab, click the arrow under Video, and then click Video on My PC.
- In the Insert Video box, double click the video that you want to insert in the slide.
- Save your PowerPoint file.
Upload the PowerPoint in Skype for Business and play the videoIn your Skype for Business meeting, click the presentation (monitor) icon, and click Present PowerPoint Files.
- Find your presentation and double-click it to upload it to the meeting.
- Go to the slide that contains the video, then pause on (hover over) the video to unhide the video controls:
- Click Play to start the video and then Pause to stop.
- Click the speaker icon to change the volume or mute/un-mute the audio.
- Use the annotation tools on this slide, just like any other slides.
- You can also press F5 on your keyboard to go to full screen
****NOTE1. We recommend that video files be less than 50 MB
2. The audio plays for participants who use computer audio, but not for people on the phone.