- Log into the portal (https://portal.office.com/) as the admin.
- From the landing site, go to "Admin" then, on the left-side admin panel, go to Exchange.
- Once you're in the Exchange Admin Center, select Recipients, and Mailboxes
- Then click the name of the user whose email you want to forward and select the Edit icon (little pencil).
- Now select Mailbox Features from the left and scroll down to the Mail Flow section, and click View details.
- In the delivery options, Check the box next to Enable Forwarding.
- Select the email address to forward to using the browse button.
- Now you can tell it whether to continue delivering email tot he original mailbox or not.
- Hit save and this should start forwarding new emails immediately.
Modified on: Fri, 1 Sep, 2017 at 2:13 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.