1. Go to https://portal.office.com/ as an administrator, then look for the "Admin" tab.
2. On the left sidebar, under Admin Centers click on Exchange.
3. In the Exchange Admin Center, click on Recipients > Contacts, as shown below. Then click on the arrow next to the "+" and choose "Mail User".
4. Fill in the New User Details:
- First Name.
- Last Name.
- Alias – make this the same as the User ID.
- External Email Address – the email address you want to forward the email to.
- User ID – The Internal email address you want to forward from.
- Password – Not important as it won’t be used anyway but still make sure it’s secure.
After following these steps, it should take about 1 to 2 hours to reflect the changes in the system. After this time, you can test by sending an e-mail to the address you just setup, and it should arrive in the e-mail address you specified to be forwarded to.
If you have any issues with these steps, please let us know by opening a ticket at: http://support.teamventi.com/.